Customer Service Terms & Conditions (Tennis Coaching)
1. Enrollments for Private Lessons
1a: Tennis Coaching is purchased in term blocks and coincides with the South Australian public school term (generally 10 weeks). Sessions will be held at the same time and venue each week of term.
1b: Part terms cannot be purchased.
1c: Payment is to be settled within 14 days of invoice date for private lessons. Alternative payment options are available only by prior arrangement.
1d: If you wish to continue from one term to the next, booking is still necessary to secure position.
1e: Fees are non-refundable unless negotiated for an extended illness.
2. Fees For Lessons
- Private ½ hr x 10 lessons $399.50
- Private ¾ hr x 10 lessons $580
- Private 1 hr x 10 lessons $699.50
- Private Group (3+) 1 hr x 10 lessons $299.50 (per student)
- School Coaching ¾ hr x 8 lessons $134.95 (per student)
- Cardio Tennis x 8 sessions $144.95 (per student)
3. Payment Options
- Paypal (Credit card or Pay firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cheque or Money Order (Made out to Dane Bennett Tennis Coaching)
- Direct Deposit (EFT): BSB: 105-149 Acc No: 557581840
Please email your receipt number to email@example.com
4a: Punctuality is crucial. Lesson will not run overtime if Student is late.
4b: Student is to provide own racquet (unless pre purchased with enrolment), drink, hat and non-marking tennis shoes are to be worn.
4c: If there are any medical conditions or special needs for the student, the coach must be notified before the commencement of term.
4d: Our Coach reserves the right to discontinue a lesson with any student that displays violence or poses a disciplinary problem.
4e: Parents (or an allocated responsible adult) must be contactable by phone at ALL times during lesson.
5a: Notice of cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to lesson and a make-up session will be rescheduled.
5b: Absence from a lesson without prior notification will not be made-up and fees will be forfeited.
5c: Cancellations due to wet weather or extreme heat will be made at the coach’s discretion and the lesson will be rescheduled.
Customer Service Terms & Conditions (Retail)
Our aim is to provide our customers with the most user friendly platform for buying tennis products online. From the time you have purchased your product, it is our mission to have your goods delivered to you as quickly as possible.
Below are our terms and conditions for exchanges and or refunds:
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT USED OR WORN MERCHANDISE. Unused/unworn products may be returned within 21 days of receipt of order for full refund or exchange. Any item(s) that are returned more than 21 days from date of receipt WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED under any circumstances. Tigertennis.com.au must be notified by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to returning products.
- RACQUETS MUST BE RETURNED IN BRAND NEW CONDITION with
a)The plastic wrap on the handle, and
b)Free from signs of use (e.g. ball fuzz on strings, scrapes on bumper guard, etc.)
If a custom string was used in a racquet, the cost of the string will not be reimbursed.
A tennis racquet or product cannot be returned if you simply change your mind after hitting with the racquet or using the product, so please choose carefully!
- SHOES MUST BE RETURNED IN THE ORIGINAL BOX IN BRAND NEW CONDITION, AS IT WAS RECEIVED (NO TAPE OR SHIPPING LABELS APPLIED). If the shipping box is not available, please wrap the shoe box in brown paper or other wrapping material before shipping.
- APPAREL MUST BE RETURNED IN BRAND NEW CONDITION, WITH ALL TAGS ATTACHED. Items cannot be washed or worn.
- Please include a copy of your original invoice, along with instructions regarding the reason for return or exchange. If you are exchanging an item for a different size or colour, please be specific.
- Neither the original shipping charge, nor return shipping to www.tigertennis.com.au will be reimbursed.